Infms Car Club

reCOUPErator

hey people,

some of u may heared of iNFMS around the place.

anyways we are a smallish club that meets every 2nd friday nite,

we used 2 meet at bunnings parafield until there ware too many hoons and carkpark hero's there as well as too many police. so now we meet in a different place every week. for example friday we met in a quiet car park in mawson lakes.

anyways for those who are up for friday nite cruises usually including hills and sometimes a pimp run in the city check out infmscarclub.com and log onto the forums!

I'm going to try and get out more but we'll see!

mick made it out to our last cruise and have yet been able to ask him what he thought... (although we did hang around for a bit too long at the start waiting for a few people to come along!!!!)

Members dont see this ad

Yep. Thats the only downside I think.

My input would be this:

Organise a time for everyone to arrive and organise a time for departure. Whoever doesnt show up, we leave without 'em.

OR

They meet up at the next regrouping point.

Makes for a solidly organised cruise that way. It was good to see everyone behaving for once.

My other suggestion is if people get caught at lights, the lead car should pull over with everyone else and wait till the lights change green and regroup that way.

It works well like that.

Overall, the route was good. Would love to see more hills driving involved as well, maybe even head down south or if you could even be bothered, go to the extent of a victor harbour cruise during the day and a barbie at lunch time.

Gets everyone talking to each other that way too :P

Hope thats good input Leeroy!