Panelbeaters/spraypainters

philba

Members dont see this ad

I have seen the way Thomo works, there's no way he would have time to spray my car. Thats why I didn't go to him. That and he's a mechanic, I didn't know he could spray. I believe the reason why Trendact was calling you "out of area member" is because this is A.C.T. part of RollaClub, and you said you was "ain't a local." I do thank you for your input. And yes, if I did know someone that could do it for me, I would. But I haven't lived here all that long, therefore I know only a handful of people. I have called around, cheapest quote was $4000+. I don't have that kinda money. I think the easiest way to gain entry to the "stick up for each other" club is I think you would have to live in the Canberra/ACT region. :cool: Worked for me. :)

Lil_rolla_chick

I believe that Philba was asking for help because he doesnt personally know anyone and he thought one of us might which obviously as no one had replied we don't know anyone who could help in the way he is asking.

Any one of us can take the phone book and ring around and judging from his price quotes he has indeed done that.

The way you are behaving is definately not the way to get support from anyone and you definately should not be critising and judging people that you have never met before.

If this attitude from you continues I will close down this thread and remove it.

Edited by Trendact

BIG can of worms opened here!!

i'll always help if i can, and take the piss out of someone given the chance, but only in fun

i asked my contacts yes i may be able to tee up a paint job for around that money but not in the near future, people only do the cheap cashies when their quiet, right now its the post winter crash season/pre summer boy racer, no cheap anything for now!

lil rolla chick, come to the meeting at the end of the month, the other guys are a little strange, but I'm ok, (yay i got to take the piss out of someone, then everyone else all in the same thread) apart from being dumb enough to like rollas, nice

Well, I'm not in a great hurry to get the paint done as the cars not going yet. (still waiting on that phone call!) Still gotta get the interior sorted.

i love the 18 hour days

only 18 hours? I would've thought it was more like 20! :)

Damn I missed an argument.

Clearly any spray painting shop will be able to look after him if he takes his car in there moron, whether it be A and A or any other random shop. He wasn't asking for names of shops, I'm sure he is capable of looking in the phone book.

And as was stated, no one was able to help with cheap spray jobs, so no one offered assistance. You offered a stupid comment that wasn't helping anyone.

I suggest you pull your f@$kin head in before you piss off someone who will end up banning you.