Tacho Dash From Ae92 Into Ae95

4wdwgn

Members dont see this ad

I'm keen to know how you go with this.

Have you tried just plugging everything possible into the new dash and giving it a go? It works with many other series Toyota's

Depending on what model yours is, you might lose the diff-lock light (some had it in the dash, some in the centre console).

I would be fairly sure an AE95 SR5 tacho dash would be plug'n'play, but may be harder to find.

Let us know how you go.

I'm keen to know how you go with this.

Have you tried just plugging everything possible into the new dash and giving it a go? It works with many other series Toyota's

Depending on what model yours is, you might lose the diff-lock light (some had it in the dash, some in the centre console).

I would be fairly sure an AE95 SR5 tacho dash would be plug'n'play, but may be harder to find.

Let us know how you go.

yeah I plugged it in, tach didnt move, temp guage went to H, fuel light was on (1/4 tank in car) etc..

i've located a schematic so i'll be looking in to it closer..

• 2 weeks later...

What manual have you got ? The factory one or an aftermarket one like Gregorys ? The one i have is a Max Ellery it has a few pages on the dash cluster for the ae92 it also has a little bit on the '95 but its more of a breeze over on the gearbox and motor.

But when it comes to the dash cluster its fairly easy to work out which fitment level car it came from, CS-X had the tacho, CS had a big ol' clock in place of the tacho and the C had a blank panel.