Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rossimo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rossimo

  1. Hi all, I'm Ross from Adelaides south and I own a yellow KE55 4d sedan 4spd with locked diff with some cool old datto wheels. I paid 2 cartons of beer for it ($90) off a mate of mine who was going to scrap it. Had a blown head gasket, extremely warped head, carby needed rebuilding and a few other things to fix but most have since been resolved and its alot of fun to drive. I'm a 4th yr apprentice mechanic and have worked for Honda for 3.5yrs and am now starting work at Toyota next wk, I also own a reasonably modified subaru rs liberty, sti motor, sti box, brembos, coilovers etc. Looking forward to meeting some of the local members on a cruise etc, cheers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.