Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TRP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TRP

  1. Dude that is awesome. Nice work.
  2. The are pretty hard to get hold of these days. NST do a kit. Tool a while for them to send it because it was on back order. But I got mine & no complaints whatsoever.
  3. Thanks for the advice, I see what your getting at. But height is adjustable via the mounting bracket not the spring perch. Meaning I have to unbolt then wind the bracket up or down the shock. I'm installing them today so I'll see how it goes, pics to come.
  4. You can adjust the damping in car, ie: turn the knob on top of the strut for softer/stiffer ride but ride height is adjusted off car
  5. I have just bought some Ksport coilovers & want to know if anyone out there has used these & what height they are running without being stupidly low. Ideally I'm after the measurement from the bottom collar to the spring perch collar, for front & rear. Thanks in advance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.