Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tech160s

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tech160s

  1. Great post...You almost had me tearing up at the state the track has been let go :-( I have attached a pic of me at Catalina Park Katoomba, It was a Sprint race with the Manly Warringah Sporting Car Club 1991. Oh the memories... I still had 3 years on a 5 year loan and I had to race the Pulsar!! (sorry not a Corolla guys but I thought it would be a good addition to this post)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.