Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Squire

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Squire

  1. Ahh ok, sweet. Thanks for the info mate, you are a champion! at least i won't waste my money. I found a ke 30 front bumper, guess i'll just have to find a rear. Hmmm, i guess i could make my own grill.. Maybe i could make one like this! http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=chrome+knob+grill&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&biw=1280&bih=680&tbm=isch&tbnid=KZp5nD8RixXlAM:&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddio/galleries/72157623756436094&docid=WoAdlaTT4NoCHM&imgurl=http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4020/4493097312_85260dddc3_z.jpg&w=640&h=427&ei=Y-y9T-nGDo-YiAe9y9DGDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=981&vpy=223&dur=183&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=114&ty=139&sig=100927967338356818557&page=1&tbnh=152&tbnw=204&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0,i:102
  2. cheers mate! will the ke 20 ones fit around the body? I don't mind cutting brackets and welding. I'm only asking in case i come across some. Now my last silly question.... What grills will fit the ke 55? I'd prefer a steel chrome one.... Will a ke20 one fit? Thanks again mate!
  3. Hello All, this may seem stupid. But i'm not going to pretend i know everything. Here goes. I have a KE 55. 4KC engine. I'm the second owner, so its in great condition. the thing i can not get past is the plastic grill and rubber ends on the chrome bumpers.. Does a ke30 or ke20 bumper bar fit the ke 55? Like i said. It may seem stupid but i don't know. Cheers guys and gals

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.