Everything posted by Liam
-
Manual Not Manuel .... Please!
I didn't get any sleep last night trying to figure out what "Duel fuel" is. Never figured it out but It sounds bloody dangerous.
-
Manual Not Manuel .... Please!
Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nasʇ~~ɔur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum. = All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. Truer words never written. I think that's something we could do with a bit more of these days. :y:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
People who would whore out their Grandmother in order to make a quick buck. P.S Someone may have already said that one but I didn't have time to read all 360 pages!
-
Manual Not Manuel .... Please!
Back in my day.....
-
Manual Not Manuel .... Please!
Funny responses guys. :lolcry: Yeah, I am referring to the spelling that goes on. Some of the stuff I see makes my eyes bleed! We all make mistakes from time to time but it would be nice if we could try! Hell, I didn't finish high school but it just takes a little effort. And i rly h8 txt tlk to :bash:
-
Manual Not Manuel .... Please!
This is Manuel
-
20,000,000 Yen Anyone For A 2000gt?
This is special. About 270 000AUD. A bargain really! http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ction/h46802415 Liam
-
Introduction And Ke36 Van Questions
Hi all As way of introduction my name is Liam i live in Adelaide and i have 2 Corollas; A 1990 Ae95 AWD and I recently purchased the KE36 panel van with the flared guards that was for sale on the forums here. I will be taking the panel van on a trip to the Simpson Desert next year and would appreciate any opinions or advice anyone can offer on preparing the beast for the trip. A couple of things i thought of: ( I have searched the forum and web to try to find this stuff myself. No luck) I need to increase the ground clearance and upgrade the suspension front and rear. Has any one done this or know how this can be done? I don't know if the stock radiator will be up to the job. Any ideas on upgrades? The car is running a 5K and it has A/C that i might need. I've got heaps of other questions but i don't want to be greedy! Thanks Liam