Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

aurnob88

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aurnob88

  1. I'm assuming the ECU will most probably be done from what I'm reading as its that common. I was thinking, if I did get it, jsut take it to a PCB repair joint near my place and get them to fix up the ECU?
  2. get it tuned properly, get a better muffler,
  3. Yeah the blacktop doesn't have an AFM though, only MAP sensor. I was reading around and came across the fact that the ECU in these cars often has melted capacitors and what not, so thats something to chase up on.
  4. Yeah the spark plugs are new and it was black smoke, so I'm assuming ECU is running to rich in higher revs, overfueling. By the way, car had a custom exhaust and cold air intake and I heard blacktop are realy sensitive to breathin changes. The 2000RPM is a weird one, looking around now
  5. Hey guys, Today I checked out a clean AE92 with a Blacktop conversion / C160 6 speed conversion. The car overall drove well and revved out nice. SOme issues were: When revved and hit VVTLI, black smoke comes out the exhaust. Not alot but quite a bit Idle is set at 2000rpm, when fan blower is turned on, tames down to 1500rpm. Anyone know how to or how much to fix these issues? Or not worth fixing?
  6. Hey guys, Today I checked out a clean AE92 with a Blacktop conversion / C160 6 speed conversion. The car overall drove well and revved out nice. SOme issues were: When revved and hit VVTLI, black smoke comes out the exhaust. Not alot but quite a bit Idle is set at 2000rpm, when fan blower is turned on, tames down to 1500rpm. Anyone know how to or how much to fix these issues? Or not worth fixing?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.