Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wheelzroll

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wheelzroll

  1. Looks like this http://www.google.ca/search?q=corolla+wagon&hl=en&rlz=1C1BLWB_enCA524CA524&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=aaEnUcW1J8eerAGEhoGIDA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=651#imgrc=M0O8rrz0DiI8OM%3A%3B-Ir4iiLEKQcKwM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fupload.wikimedia.org%252Fwikipedia%252Fcommons%252F9%252F99%252F93-95_Toyota_Corolla_wagon_front.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fuk.wikipedia.org%252Fwiki%252F%2525D0%2525A4%2525D0%2525B0%2525D0%2525B9%2525D0%2525BB%253A93-95_Toyota_Corolla_wagon_front.jpg%3B1536%3B812 it's FWD
  2. I know very little about cars and may be just a dreamer at this point, but i'm hoping you folks can share you wisdom with me. I love my wagon. It have about 220000 km on it, so I am curious about an engine and transmission swap. I'm curious what cars would make ideal donors. I want a manual transmission, mine is an auto with O/D. I would love to make it a diesel but another 4 banger gasoline engine I know is more probable. I want the engine to be reliable, efficient and low maintenance. Performance is nice, but I assume more money, and more maintenance. What cars would make would the easiest swap? Thanks, Hardy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.