Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scvml0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scvml0rd

  1. Hey guys, I just picked up a TE72 and I was wondering what the difference was in the TE72 and the KE70? I know the motors are different but is there any difference at all in the chassis (sedan)? Can I take any suspension modifications used for the KE70 and apply them to the TE72? I know this is probably in the wrong section but I've tried googling the difference and I can't find a definitive answer. I've been reading a lot on the KE70 because there is a lot more information out there then on the TE72 and I'm hoping it's not in vain. Thanks guys
  2. Just picked up my TE72 yesterday and I love it! First thing in order is getting it legal but after that is suspension. I'm looking at picking up AE86 Hubs, knuckles, brake rotors and calipers. Wondering if I need the steering arms as well or anything else? I've read a lot on the KE70 and wondering how much of that information translates to the TE72. Is it basically the same?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.