Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PseudoKirby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PseudoKirby

  1. yea your right, gotta confirm fitment. 1ZZ intake manifold is just barely off.
  2. I don't have much of a reason yet, but I am going to pick up a 1ZZ intake gasket and see how much matches us, only so much that plastic manifold can take.
  3. just a little note, probably wont benefit you since you are running full ITBs it seems, but if you wanted a quick and easy Intake manifold solution, the 2ZZGE and 1ZZFE intake manifold should bolt to the 2AZFE, it would place the inlet and throttle body in the front of the engine, rather than facing back into the firewall
  4. I can really use a diagram like that, specially since the 3SGTE has a line running back for the radiator cap. I guess I need to keep looking
  5. its hooked up to the S54, NA MR2 transmission, its not running just mocked up right now. I have to tap two more holes for the S54 transmission to work, but some guy put an E153 (turbo MR2 transmission) into his tC, said it bolted up but havnt been able to get more details from him. I have it up to 3 of the 4 mounts now and it seems like there is just enough space for the exhaust, but I need to get a bunch more parts for this swap. the tilt isnt there like it is for the S series engines so it changes positions quite a bit. I calculated everything and it should be within about 30lbs of 50/50 weight distribution which I don't think has happened before. other than that just some issues that people have already solved in the MR2 chassis, Returnless fuel system, drive by wire pedal. but I need to figure out how to run the coolant lines and all that.
  6. great work man, your one of the builds that inspired me to take on this project 2AZFE into a 91 MR2. these engines bolt to MR2 transmissions pretty well. and it puts the car at 2400lbs lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.