Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dspecial

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dspecial

  1. hi folks Has anyone tried these ebay ones (aisan copy?) are they are any better or worse than the orig? I have just restarted my ke70, which is running rough, it had sat in storage for many years. After some checks I believe the carby is the problem. It ran fine when i last drove it, has 200k on it. I gave it a good clean which helped a little but noticed the accellerator plunger no longer squirts fuel. It runs ok at higher revs, but wont idle and dies when the choke is off... I could either buy an overhaul kit (approx $60) which may or may not fix the problem, or for about $135 i could get an aftermarket one, but I would like some feedback first. cheers Gary

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.