Everything posted by MidwayKE70
-
4K-C Timing and Jetting DCOE 45
I just put 28mm chokes with 4.5 aux venturis with 105 main jets and 155 air corrector, I tell you what it made an awesome difference!
-
4K-C Timing and Jetting DCOE 45
It drives fine on partial and half throttle but hills are not its favourite thing, full throttle seems to no affect with power or torque, I feel the progression and main circuit is lacking
-
4K-C Timing and Jetting DCOE 45
Very handy info mate, I'm running 32mm chokes at the moment I believe they're too big I should at least run 28mm?, just feel like I should get more out of the Weber
-
4K-C Timing and Jetting DCOE 45
I have F16 imulsion tubes with 45F8 idle jets, 135 main jets and 195 air correctors and 12 degrees on idle
-
4K-C Timing and Jetting DCOE 45
Stock cam, unknown compression, stock head ports and valves, Extractors, 2 inch stainless exhaust system
-
4K-C Timing and Jetting DCOE 45
What jetting should I use with a single 45 weber and timing?
-
ST141 Corona Diff into KE70
Ive just been told its a bolt in but i wasnt too sure on that, just assumed it would be a stronger diff since its behind a 2 litre but i guess i was wrong
-
ST141 Corona Diff into KE70
Hi was just wondering if a rear disc model diff out of a 84 ST141 Corona would bolt into a KE70? Heard rumours they're a straight bolt in but I'm not 100% sure.
-
4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
I tried the new springs and the marker on the pulley keeps rotating towards 0° when i rev the motor but it feels a little better than what it was, should i still have vacuum advance line hooked up or not?
-
4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
Cheers for that mate i have installed the original bosch springs on it for a experiment to see what results i get
-
4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
- 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
- 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
Thankyou good sir i will definitely look into this thankyou!- 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
I believe i installed it at least 8 months ago- 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
These weights must be really heavy then because i get no advance at all- 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
Really appreciate your information mate but i have one of these eBay electronic distributors.- 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
Yes i have it hooked up to the inlet manifold- 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance
Hi i have a ke70 with a 4kc and i have installed a electronic distributor and a Weber 45 DCOE. When i hook up my timing light i noticed i have no vacuum advance at all, when i increase or rev the motor the crank pulley mark goes towards 0° instead of advancing. Can anyone help me? - 4KC Electronic Distributor no vacuum advance