Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shackas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shackas

  1. Hi all, My '67 KE10 is in need of a good service. Any recommendations of mechanics in the Melbourne area (Preston/Brunswick/Coburg)? Thanks in advance.
  2. Thanks Rob (Robert), they are some really helpful tips. Great for newcomers to the board to get friendly advice.
  3. Thanks guys. Following on, does anyone know where (a) I can get a KE55 5-speed box, and (b) the changover done (e.g. tailshaft mods)?
  4. Hi all, I just picked up a very pretty 1974 KE20 with Automatic gbox. How hard will it be to change it over to manual using a KE55 5 speed box? I know I've got to move the shifter hole, but is everything else (pretty much) a drop-in replacement? Thanks in advance, Dave
  5. My name's Dave and I live in East Brunswick. I currently drive a stock 1973 KE20. Love that car. Looking to put a sweet engine in it and keep it going 'til I die. Can't wait to get some ideas and advice on what engine to drop in and where I can go to get the work done. Also looking to buy another KE10 or KE20 runaround for my squeeze. Rolla Background: My 1st car (when I was aged 16 - in 1990) was a 1969 KE10 fitted with a 3K engine. 2nd car was a stock 1972 KE20 3rd car was a 1969 KE10 with a K engine (rebuilt that one myself, and someone nicked it!) 4th car was a Kingswood (let's not talk about that) 5th (and current) car is the one I've got now. Driven it all over Victoria, but she's more of a city runner 'til I can get her a little bit of TLC.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.