Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rollux06

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rollux06

  1. rollux06 replied to rollux06's topic in WA / Perth
    ye well i think ill do the 4agze but i refuse to put a rotary in it and the way i drive i wouldnt have a rotary sorry if u like them hahaha my mate sid to put a sr20 the red top in but i don't know and don't what there like...
  2. rollux06 replied to rollux06's topic in WA / Perth
    dunno yet whatever hey it a 4agze in it i think sp ye i got told i could fit a 308 motor but its a little bit of work but ive got no licence so it doesnt matter about time and not to much about money either so I'm open for any ideas fellas
  3. rollux06 replied to rollux06's topic in WA / Perth
    hey mate ye I'm want to do it up as a long term car original looking with a wild motor... thanks
  4. rollux06 posted a topic in WA / Perth
    Hi everyone I'm new to this nd still don't get howw some things work like puttin up pictures and shit lol but ye I'm open to any suggestions bout doin up my ROLLA.. thanks people
  5. rollux06 replied to Dan's topic in WA / Perth
    hey mate i am after a sticker so bad you got any left mate please say yes..
  6. rollux06 replied to Ratty's topic in WA / Perth
    Hey hows you all goin I'm after some parts for my 1981KE55s anything i can get my hands on really i wouldnt mind a second hand motor and a few other peices so if you know anyone let us know please..
  7. rollux06 posted a topic in WA / Perth
    hey I'm new to the rollaclub.. and was just tryin 2 get some ideas off people for my rolla i was after an engine and any other parts for a 1981 KE55S me and my mate are doin one up and we want to get some original parts to get it over the pits then put somethin wild in later.. thanks and let us know if any one has parts cheers..
  8. so u reckon the best bet would be 4agze?? I'm just tryin 2 think cos the guy said it was either a 4age or the 4agze I'm just tryin to remember exactly cos its still got the engine mounts there ready cos he pulled it out to put into a corona.. whata dik is that your little orange car or is that what you want..
  9. ye thanks man hey me and ma mate were thinkin bout a 308 hey but we will see i guess but would that to much of a mod??
  10. hi I'm wondering what running gear to put into my KE55S 2dr coupe it had a 4age in it i think but i wnted something else just wondering what the best thing to do is.. I will be using it for more street and stuff just a nice cruzer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.