Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

86rolla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 86rolla

  1. Are these engins hard to come by???
  2. Well i was going to.. i have successfully transplanted a 265hemi into a 66 vc valiant with no problems i just wanted to no if it was possible so i didn't wast my time trying
  3. ok thanks alot now the task of finding the grill begins ill just try the reckers :D
  4. I have an ae82 with the 4a-c engin is it at all posiable to put a 4a-gze into my car :D and if so would it need mush mods??? thanks :)
  5. I have just bought an 86 corolla hatch. It has the grill with all the little squares. The car was in an accident befor i bought it and this grill is cracked wich is ok because I'm not realy a fan of the look. I was wondering if I would be able to replace it with the straight grill out of an 88 corolla??? any help would be great.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.