Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Changing The Grill On An 86 Hatch

Featured Replies

I have just bought an 86 corolla hatch. It has the grill with all the little squares. The car was in an accident befor i bought it and this grill is cracked wich is ok because I'm not realy a fan of the look. I was wondering if I would be able to replace it with the straight grill out of an 88 corolla??? any help would be great.

post-5042-1200735174.jpg

As far as I am aware as long as it is from another ae82 it should fit.

 

They usually have one screw holding them in the middle and about 5 other plastic clips around the outside edges..

  • Author

ok thanks alot now the task of finding the grill begins ill just try the reckers :D

It will fit straight on as its a series 2 grille, Series 2 onto series 1 takes a little modification, I'm still trying to work out whats different as the head lights are all the same but i think they are positioned a little more to the outside.

Edited by Trev

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.