Everything posted by shakes
-
Ae71 Auto Box
haha thanks, I'm loving the auto for driving in traffic, so if it will survive for a little while it will stay for a few months
-
Ae71 Auto Box
How strong are the auto's, trying to decide whether to fasttrack the manual swap or not. do they handle the occaisonal heavy downshift ok without wanting to spew oil everywhere or strip out the clutch plates or similar? it's currently only a daily and will rarely be driven in anger. would just like a little head's up if I should nurse the box or if it can take a little. Cheers Simon
-
Ae71 Bumper Q
nahh found one locally man, thanks anyway. still curious on if the brackets themselves are interchangable
-
Ae71 Bumper Q
Sorry if it's been asked before but I couldn't find the info I needed. (and being that the wreckers are shut when I leave and come home from work I can't go measure it up) I need to replace the passenger side bracket and main front bracket of my bumper on the 71. can't find a wreckers that have them but they all seem to have plenty of the square nose ke70's I know the actual plastic doesn't fit, but are the mount's between the two interchangable?? Cheer's Simon
-
Which Model Xe7x Is Better?
Got my eye on a couple of car's on ebay, that's about it, everything seem's to be interstate or want too much money for the car with extra bit's on it.
-
Which Model Xe7x Is Better?
think i sold you some stuff or was going to sell you some stuff or something, can't remember really just thought odd having a mopar name on a 4banger site
-
Which Model Xe7x Is Better?
cheer's little red!
-
Which Model Xe7x Is Better?
thanks for the quick reply's got the dizzy bit sussed, wont be a stock 20v :jamie: were you on ozdat moparman?
-
Which Model Xe7x Is Better?
something else I forgot to ask was what little niggly thing's catch out anyone new to the rolla's? hidden rust spots? cracked susp mounts?
-
Which Model Xe7x Is Better?
Buying a ke70/ae71 for a daily for a little while with plan's of a 20v conversion down the track. I know the ke need's the ae x-members, clutch etc for the swap. what other little difference's will there be suspension wise diff wise etc? when I go to nicer struts, brakes, steering and whatnot does one have better setup brakets or stuff that needs to be fabbed down the track that will catch me out? any years better than another for this regard? Cheer's Simon (ps on the hunt for a car too!) edit: title
-
Manual Conversion For Ae71
how hard are the pedal boxes to come across? I've been looking around for the ae71 but 90% of em seem to auto, and cause I need a car quick stix I might have to suffer until the 20v swap :jamie: