Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

haggis7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by haggis7

  1. The car looks awesome man, I have just bought a ke26 wagon as a project car, it will need a fair bit of work. congrats on your build.
  2. cheers, that is quite possible. I'll let you know how it goes.
  3. Hey all, I recently cracked the cylinder head of my ae82 twin cam and decided to save on the labour costs by doing it myself. Bought the workshop manual, took it all apart carefully, sent off the cylinder head had it all welded and fixed up, put it all together again with the help of a mate who's a bit niftier than myself and... she turns over but won't start. I have checked the plugs and they are all sparking, the fuel is getting to the gallery and the dizzy should be in correctly but she just isn't starting. Everything "should" be back in the right. Does anyone have any idea why she isn't starting? What can I troubleshoot? Any help would be appreciated muchly. Nick

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.