Everything posted by skizzamods
-
Ae71 Rad Support Replacement
really need help hey!
-
Ae71 Rad Support Replacement
Hey, just need some help in regards to replacing the radiator support. Mines suffered from some damage and can't be bent back. Is it just a series of spot welds I need to drill out to remove it? Or what is the best way to do this? cheers
-
Sold
as said in pm, swap cresta minus body kit and rims?
-
Ke70 Handbrake Issues
Having some issues with my handbrake So the passenger side locks up easy, but it doesnt on the drivers side. I have replaced the brake shoes, and have them fitted firmly against the drum. Handbrake cable tightens well with no shoes on too. Going through regency monday so i need to sort this out pretty quickly.. I'm sure it wont be too hard. (have tried tightening handbrake cables and checked that shoes are fitted correctly) cheers for your help
-
Starter Motor Issues
cheers all, got it sorted now!
-
Starter Motor Issues
no no no, i understand what you were saying, but that didnt really come across in my last post hey. will put it back in today, and should be all good!
-
Starter Motor Issues
yeah ive taken the starter out and tested it. but just not sure why after i took the key out the starter kept going. cheers guys
-
Starter Motor Issues
cheers guys, i pulled it apart and yeah it was siezed (and still is) but i have another to use for the time being. Something odd happened though, I went to start the car up (test the starter motor), and fuel was stale so i knew it wasnt going to turnover. I turned the key off and it was still running, then took the key out and still running. Weird? Now i have a flat battery haha
-
Starter Motor Issues
Hey, The starter motor is gone in my ke70.. well I assume its that because it wont turnover. So I took it out because i was going to take it to an auto electrician. But before I do that, is there any obvious things i should test out before i have to go spend any money on it? Oscar EDIT: I had it starting at one stage but I was having to have someone tap it lightly with a hammer or other tools. Then I tried jump starting it because the battery is screwed too, and it was starting easily then with no tapping. So all of a sudden it has stopped completely.