Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Window Tinting In Adelaide??

Featured Replies

Howdy,

 

A friend needs window tinting done, can anyone recommend a reputable company???

 

Thank you

 

 

Lesley :D

 

PS I searched for window tinting but came up with nix for companies

I know of someone who would do a cash tinting job from $180 (just depends on the car).

 

If you want details, let me know so I can hunt him down.

Edited by Raven

i got someone here that does $120 cashie for full car. only thin is its down in brighton

Scorpion window tinting

8359 0554

its down at enfield (1 warwick street)

behind maccas

 

South Coast Window Tinting

8384 3335

9/4 Aldenhoven road Lonsdale

  • Author

Thank you!!!

 

I'll pass the info on and have it booked in next week!!!

 

Lesley :)

The guy I know works for instant windscreens but I guess you got all these other contacts so I wont bother continuing to chase it up.

 

I also went to tint school with him so I know how good his work is.

 

Not to worry though :)

Scorpion window tinting

8359 0554

its down at enfield (1 warwick street)

behind maccas

 

x2 on this place excellent service, and very professional, and deals only in sunguard window tint, not the cheapest but alot cheaper than tint a car.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.