October 28, 200619 yr comment_148435 Hi, Just digging around in the shed and I came up with this old sticker that used to be on my car that came off a few years ago and I forgot about it. So might be of help to some one or be useful if up loaded into the FAQ. Cameron Report
October 28, 200619 yr comment_148489 thats fu*ing fantastic i wish i had my sticker :cool: nice work bud thanks Luke :) Report
October 28, 200619 yr Author comment_148547 No probs. don't mind helping. But I have more to come dug up pretty much most of the torque settings for the 3K motor today as well so ill scan that in ASAP. Cameron Report
October 28, 200619 yr comment_148578 http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...Torque_Settings There already in the faq :) Report
October 29, 200619 yr Author comment_148618 Yes I know of those ones in there all ready but I have a few more to add. Cameron Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now