November 15, 200619 yr comment_151132 Hi guys, Hoss from Sweden here. I'm having a bit of a concern. I'm the owner of a stock KE70-82 and I'm about to get some new wheels (stud pattern 4/114,3). The rims I been looking at have markings on the outside "5½ J*15 H2-E40" and the markings on the inside are "5" and "86". As far as I understand (and please correct me if I'm wrong) the 5½ stands for the width, 15 stands for the diameter and E40 for the offset. The H2 I don't have clue to what it means... And it's the same with the 5 and the 86. I don't really know the size of the stock rims I have now, but the tires are 145/80/r13. According to my calculations the tires I need to get should have the measurement 195/45/r15, or possibly 195/50/r15 to be of allmost the same diameter as the stock ones. And now to the question. Will they fit? Are the offset okay for the KE70? And by the way, what's the difference between offset and inset? Cheers! Report
November 15, 200619 yr comment_151137 I've found that the offset you're looking out is generally for Nissan Silvia's, Bluebirds, Naturally Aspirated R32's and 180SX's. You'll find that they'll fit on the rear but will rub against the front struts. To counter this you could run bolt-on spacers (illegal here, not sure about there) or find other suitable rims that are a +20mm offset. I hope that helps. Cheers Mick Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now