Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need Opinions On My New Personalised Plates

Featured Replies

ok putting my shit stiring aside :y:

 

ruts didnt you post that post before, or am i going completly insane :y: i sware i saw that before i posted a 3rd time!

Edited by Jason

ok putting my shit stiring aside :y:

 

ruts didnt you post that post before, or am i going completly insane :y: i sware i saw that before i posted a 3rd time!

 

 

Nope - you're losing the plot.

 

and I still have my Victorian bike plate as well

 

it just says RUTS

 

in the same red and white as my other bike plate

  • 2 weeks later...
ROCK N

get it? Rock N Rolla???

I told hubby and he just looked at me and said "that is sooooo stupid"

 

But I thought it sounded cool :) I was listening to Def Leppard's "Rock on" at the time, perhaps I did have a brain fart, but I've been thinking about it for a couple of days and keep coming back to that....

What do you guys think??

Lesley :)

 

 

hmmmm that would be a custom plate lesley :S personlised plates need atleast one number on the end :( and its a one off payment of ~ $170

 

where as i pay $190 :P a year for a 1-6 digit custom plate (MYSTIK)

 

btw a 7-9 digit plate is $240 a year :P

 

oh yeah "rock n" would be cool, but its all bout personal taste

  • Author

It's not available :S

 

I checked on the website

 

I already knew about the cost, our MR2 is REAPER :P I got that for hubby... it was quite funny asking for it, I had to repeat it a couple of times, then write it down, I don't think the guy could believe I was asking for it. He told me it was taken, It was on a Dodge Hurse!! and I asked when it expired, it had expired about 6 months previously so I snapped it up!!! We've had those plates for about 3 years..

 

Oh, it IS Reaper as in Grim Reaper, but the Terry Pratchett (of DiscWorld Fame) Reaper, nothing sinister as such. My old car was BINKY (Reaper's Horse) but I can't find anything to suit the rolla....I tried VIXEN - cause a fox is red/gold but that was taken too

 

I'll have to keep thinking......

 

Lesley :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.