Supercharging 4k Anyone Help

walls ke70

Hello people. I'm about to try an supercharge my 4k. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what i would need to get in terms of what kind of carby an size, what kind of ingtion an fuel pump an if i will need to change anything else? I all ready have a SC14 now just need to some advice about what to do next. Can anyone tell me what sort of power people can get out of like a basic supercharged 4k? Cheers

Members dont see this ad

Mate.. all you need is some HKS stickers to stick on the doors and you'll be right. With the supercharger as well it should be good for 240hp!

Just kidding. You'll be lucky to get 100hp out of it to be honest, you should be able to run stock ignition for the moment (i think). You'll need a carby suited to forced induction applications - Rolla Boy on here used to run a SAAB carby from memory. There are a few other things that will be needed to change but you'd probably be better off speaking to someone whos actually done the conversion already.

Rolla Boy will probably be posting in here before you even look at this again anyways :)