2500 Posts

Dan

Whoa.

2500 whole posts. And to consider that I did about 1000-1500 of them in about a month (around a year ago)!

Time to reflect on the influence that Rollaclub has had on my life, haha. Bloody addictive site, I don't know how many hours that I've spent looking over the site or the amount of people that I've met through the site.. letalone the information that I've gained from the forums. While we still have the steady input of dickheads that want to ruin it for everyone (man, don't get me started) we've still got the same good yet decent people that make this club a club that one should be proud to be in...

Thanks guys, you know who you are - your the people who keep the club going...

Dan

PS: If I'd actually spent the time I've spent in these forums my speedway car would probably be well and truly finished now. As a consequence, the admin team needs to fly over and complete my car to the same standards of Teddys KEsev - or legal action may follow :P

Members dont see this ad

Hmmm

Mr 7shades wonders if he's one of the dickheads

I guess I'll find out which category I fall into when the jolly fat bastard works out his naughty/nice list in a couple of weeks

If he brings me another tricycle I'm gunna be well peeved cos front wheel drive sucks.