My Wagon

AE71Wagon

Members dont see this ad

G'day mate and welcome to Rollaclub :ninja:

Yeah, theres a joint in Welshpool and also a workshop in Gnangara that should be able to sort you out with front cuts and motors and stuff..

You'll have a hard time getting it past metro. pits with the 4AGE in there. There all pricks, they'll knock everything they can on a car, they just want your money by making you come back for a second/third time. And the government claims that they aren't revenue raising..

Anyways, looks tops, bloody good score for $250, I would have bought it, its hard enough to find KE70s for that price here in WA letalone AE71s.. they're definately a rare breed from what I've observed..

Post up a pic of your other wagz :hmm:

Welcome to rollaclub nice wagon. KYP imports have plenty of 4AGE's i think you can email "beserker 99" on AE86 driving club here is the threads with their for sale stuff on AE86 driving club create an account on there as well they have a lot of technical and conversion articles aswell as rollaclub here is the link KYP hope this info helps