January 12, 200719 yr comment_159042 I recently got my hands on an original japanese sales brochure for the ke15 sprinter :hmm: My Friend and i are pretty sure KE15's were sold in Aus from new... and were thinking it would be cool to get the English version of this brochure. Does anyone know any stats about how many were sold here, what options you could get etc...? Report
January 12, 200719 yr comment_159044 this is actually in aus... http://cgi.ebay.com/1968-TOYOTA-COROLLA-12...1QQcmdZViewItem DON'T DELETE MODS!! I know it's an ebay thingy; but I'm only posting it to help this guy Report
January 12, 200719 yr comment_159074 this is actually in aus...http://cgi.ebay.com/1968-TOYOTA-COROLLA-12...1QQcmdZViewItem DON'T DELETE MODS!! I know it's an ebay thingy; but I'm only posting it to help this guy LOL its alright mikey. We only mean ebay _threads_ :hmm: Report
January 12, 200719 yr comment_159087 Plus Mikey is cool and can do whatever he likes anyway :hmm: Report
January 14, 200719 yr Author comment_159457 this is actually in aus...http://cgi.ebay.com/1968-TOYOTA-COROLLA-12...1QQcmdZViewItem DON'T DELETE MODS!! I know it's an ebay thingy; but I'm only posting it to help this guy Thanks mate! funny the way these things just pop up when you are talking about them! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now