Ae82 4a Engine Replacement

Terminal

My girlfriend gave her brother her old AE82 last year, and it just started blowing heaps of blue smoke and it's pretty much shagged. Just wondering if anyone has or knows of a cheap way to get another engine. We're not looking for power, so not really after a 4A-GE, unless it's a good price, but just need a replacement engine so he can still get around.

If anyone can help give me a yell, thanks.

Leshy

Members dont see this ad

Sounds like a good deal, only problem is the car is in Maitland. He's coming down in a few weeks, i'll see if he is willing bring it down here for that price of getting a new engine installed.

Will the RWD engine still fit into the FWD AE82? i know the nissan CA18's have some differences between FR & FF engines.

Awesome, sounds good. Let me just talk to my mate, he's not in the cash at the moment, just finished school and still trying to get a job he likes. I'll let you know what the verdict is about getting the new engine put in.

On a side note, what would a vague cost of repairing busted o-rings be, or just a general rebuild of the 4A?