Ke35 And 4k Wiring Diagrams

blonka

Members dont see this ad

was realy just after the diagrams but if people can help would be just as good, whats hapend is my mum tidyd my garage with out asking and chucked out the part of the wiring that goes from the positive battery terminal to evrything, i know the main wire goes to the starter but I'm real confused about where all the other wires used to go. is it just the regulator and some other things????

was realy just after the diagrams but if people can help would be just as good, whats hapend is my mum tidyd my garage with out asking and chucked out the part of the wiring that goes from the positive battery terminal to evrything, i know the main wire goes to the starter but I'm real confused about where all the other wires used to go. is it just the regulator and some other things????

just a thought .....if mums chucked out the wiring you need go to a wrecker and remove the wiring you need and make note of where it goes as you do it

old corolla bloke