Ke70 Offsets

ke70 kid

hey guys,

just wondering if anyone knows what offsets would fit a ke70?

i have bought a set of volks off my mate, both 7's, the back ones fit on nicely and look sweet, but the front tires hit the springs and and wont fit. they are 2 piece however and i was thinking that i could go out and buy just the outer rims with a smaller offset and just slap the centres on the new ones? we emailed the guy at volks to see if this was possible, but he did not know what to do. anyone with suggestions or info, would help me out alot :D

thanks heaps,

yani

Edited by ke70 kid

Members dont see this ad

yes, i brought a set of ma61 supra rims (14x7 +8) with the huge 235/big profile they hit on the spring cup, not the actual strut body with smaller tyres they more than cleared everything. if the sit nice on the back, it sounds like a tyre that is too big in the profile.

14x7 +8 offset rims with 195/60 tyres on a lowered 70 clear everything, sit alright no scrubbing issues. my other set of rims 14x7 with a -5 offset have scrubbing issues on the rear with 175 tyres on them, the rears have been lipped and don't scrap much now without weight in the back with the stocko springs cut reasonably low.