Conversion Time

counc

Ok guys as many of you know I'm in the middle of rebuilding my ke11 and running a sr20det in it.

At the moment its currently stripped down to a bare shell ready for me to paint it so i figure id do some of the conversions needed for when the engine is in.

I'm looking at converting the brakes, diff and clutch

currently being a 1970 model car its running drum brakes all round so I'm after a few suggestions from you guys as to what brakes i should use, ive had ke55 disc brakes suggested but i don't think that they will be big enough any other recommendations

diff, i have a few ideas in mind here, hilux diff or a lsd from a ea-eb falcon, any other suggestions.

and clutch, this has to be converted from a cable to hydraulic ive had using a ta22 setup suggested any other ideas there.

cheers

Pete

Members dont see this ad
currently being a 1970 model car its running drum brakes all round so I'm after a few suggestions from you guys as to what brakes i should use, ive had ke55 disc brakes suggested but i don't think that they will be big enough any other recommendations

cheers

Pete

if you are lazy like me get some corona brakes from a rt132.

post-1514-1180415991_thumb.jpg

big brakes easy

you need to get super low springs to just go low coz they 380mm long not 340mm like my rollas

Edited by chrisandliz