June 5, 200719 yr comment_180277 I have been looking on trade me and i have found some cool stuff but I don't have any idea how to pay for these items is it the same as ebay where you just bank deposit? or is there a different process because it is in NZ? and would I pay in NZ dollars or AUS dollars? Report
June 5, 200719 yr comment_180279 You pay in NZD... there's a few ways to pay for it, best to ask the seller which one they prefer though. The simplest way is by direct deposit at your bank... most banks can transfer into foreign accounts but it does cost a little bit in fees. If the seller has an ANZ account it makes life significantly easier. I've used western union before... once again there's a fee involved, and the seller actually has to get off their arse and go down and collect the cash from a WU office or Travelex booth but its easy and you can do it over the net. Also you can pay in whatever currency you like. Paypal is the easiest way, if they have an account. It even exchanges the currency for you. Report
June 5, 200719 yr Author comment_180329 So I would need to work out exchange rate then deposit in the aus dollar conversion for the nz price? Report
June 5, 200719 yr comment_180404 So I would need to work out exchange rate then deposit in the aus dollar conversion for the nz price? Just negotiate a price in OZ dollars then do the transfer,there will be a small fee of around $25 for the transfer. Report
June 5, 200719 yr comment_180412 hehe trademe has the most awsum corollas..... i almost wish i still lived in nz :P Report
June 5, 200719 yr comment_180413 hehe trademe has the most awsum corollas..... i almost wish i still lived in nz :P and yes paypal is easiest, cheapest and also safest way to do international transactions. oh crap double posting ftl Edited June 5, 200719 yr by Corolla_Gurl Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now