Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 71.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Thanks for the concern guys. :) I'm waiting on my Mum to get back to me to let me know what's happening - she'll be booking all the airline tickets. I've told her that I want to get back Thursday if possible, but if nothing's available until Friday or later, we'll probably leave on Saturday.

  • Author

I will be flying out Tuesday, the funeral will be Wednesday, and I should be flying back Thursday - unless the flights are significantly cheaper on Friday/Saturday. I very much doubt I'll be coming back on Saturday anyway - Friday is far more likely, so let's assume the problem has passed and everything will go ahead as planned. :)

Hey ill be there in the tonner should hopefully have everything working right then.

A tonner is sorta a corolla, in the same way a house brick is a telephone. Right? :evil:

 

Does the nightcliff foreshore have BBQ's?

damn the week i get my rolla back and a cruise comes up and i can't get up to darwin for it

  • Author

Sorry that you won't be able to attend rolla70 - maybe next time?

 

Yes, the Nightcliff foreshore does have BBQ's. How about we meet up at Hidden Valley, near the entry gate at about 11am, then do a cruise to the foreshore, and then hang around for a BBQ?

ill b up for it b in my skyline but

I'm still good to come but the 2 will be looking very unhappy i have removed the front bar so i can replace the steering rack and can't be bothered putin it on 4 one day so ill only have half a front bar (the old one is on).

  • Author
ill b up for it b in my skyline but

Sweet!!! :evil:

 

I'm still good to come but the 2 will be looking very unhappy i have removed the front bar so i can replace the steering rack and can't be bothered putin it on 4 one day so ill only have half a front bar (the old one is on).

So it'll be almost as ugly as it's owner??? :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.