Rollaclub Cruise

ancullen

Okay guys, it's time we do a cruise again. This will take place on Saturday 21 July 2007. We start at Hidden Valley at 11am, cruising to the Nightcliff foreshore for a BBQ.

I want as many of you to come along as possible. Please post below if you're interested in coming. As always, a Corolla is not essential, just want to have a get together for a cruise and hang out for a while.

Please post below if you're interested. And feel free to invite anyone else.

ATTENDEES:

ancullen

wasfishing

ake_10

Sirolla

Killswitch

zmit

imnost

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup fellow Members. Its been a while. Thanks Adam for the intro.

The 21st sounds good as well but i will only manage a couple of hours away from work that day.

The rolla has been back on the road now so will bring it along. What is planned for the day?

Cheers,

Daven

Okay, let's lock in the 21st then. That'll be a good weekend as Round 4 of the NAMSC Motorkhana Series is on the next day. :yes:

Do we want to do a BBQ, or bowling, or Zone3, or karting, or just cruise??? I'm open to suggestions.

Unfortunately my grandmother in Tasmania passed away last night. I'll be flying to Tasmania for the funeral, but am not sure when I'll be able to get back due to the very limited number of flights in and out of Darwin. I'll let you all know if/when the cruise is happening when I know more.

Thanks Danno.

It now looks like I'll be flying back to Darwin on Thursday the 19th or Friday the 20th, so it should go ahead as planned. I'm hoping to come back on the Thursday, as I don't want to miss too much work, plus the cruise would be a nice way to get back into regular life. :)