July 22, 200719 yr comment_188019 hi all sry i did not git there but the motor in my sky f@$kd up Report
July 22, 200719 yr comment_188022 yeh whos tonner is that i wonder... :wink: rollaclub sticker makes it go faster Report
July 22, 200719 yr comment_188033 hello! first post for 2007 :wink: lol. here are the pics Edited July 22, 200719 yr by zmit Report
July 22, 200719 yr Author comment_188057 Nice shots Tim!!! Not to worry about missing out Matt - I'm sure we'll do another one sometime. Thanks to everyone who came - I had a great time, and I hope all of you did too. Eight cars turning up is a new record for RollaClub NT, and to have six of those be Corollas was even better!!! Report
July 23, 200719 yr comment_188076 nice shots tim, next time ill have the front bar on so I'm more photogenic Report
July 23, 200719 yr Author comment_188078 Well the car will be anyway - there's not much we can do about your looks Shane. :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now