Rollaclub Cruise

ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the concern guys. :) I'm waiting on my Mum to get back to me to let me know what's happening - she'll be booking all the airline tickets. I've told her that I want to get back Thursday if possible, but if nothing's available until Friday or later, we'll probably leave on Saturday.

I will be flying out Tuesday, the funeral will be Wednesday, and I should be flying back Thursday - unless the flights are significantly cheaper on Friday/Saturday. I very much doubt I'll be coming back on Saturday anyway - Friday is far more likely, so let's assume the problem has passed and everything will go ahead as planned. :)

Sorry that you won't be able to attend rolla70 - maybe next time?

Yes, the Nightcliff foreshore does have BBQ's. How about we meet up at Hidden Valley, near the entry gate at about 11am, then do a cruise to the foreshore, and then hang around for a BBQ?

ill b up for it b in my skyline but

Sweet!!! :evil:

I'm still good to come but the 2 will be looking very unhappy i have removed the front bar so i can replace the steering rack and can't be bothered putin it on 4 one day so ill only have half a front bar (the old one is on).

So it'll be almost as ugly as it's owner??? :D