Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tumbleweed

Featured Replies

all of a sudden from no where at all a tumbleweed rolls across the sa section of rollaclub.

 

just as quickly as it came, it is gone again.

all of a sudden from no where at all a tumbleweed rolls across the sa section of rollaclub.

 

just as quickly as it came, it is gone again.

 

it is abit like that :hmm:

 

Ok now lets see i have some info on the next get together for here, but first ill start a new thread so i don't clutter this one up :wink:

all of a sudden from no where at all a tumbleweed rolls across the sa section of rollaclub.

 

just as quickly as it came, it is gone again.

 

 

 

leaving behind nothing but it's path in the dust and a memory.......

never fear nick is still here!

actually, I just read my post...that's not actually what I was trying to say....

 

here, I'll explain....

 

whilst driving along, I saw some 11's (tyre marks) and thought, hmmm razor blades, then I saw some more, and thought, hmmm hooners (in a commodore), took that a bit wide....

 

so although you know some one did it - the 11's (=tumbleweed) but they're not there now (=the memory - or thought of what it may be)....

 

I didn't mean that you forgot rolla club :) cause I LOVE RollaClub ;)

 

end of rambling.....

 

Lesley :y:

  • Author

hmmm mighty big chipmunks when you think about it all hey

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.