Scavenger Hunt & Family Fun Day

ancullen

Hi all,

Woolworths Humpty Doo is arranging a scavenger hunt for Saturday 29 September. The event will start from Mindil Beach (time to be confirmed - probably around 11.30am).

Competitors will be given a list of tasks and questions to be completed that will require driving to various locations. Speed is NOT a factor in the results - ALL road rules and regulations MUST be obeyed. Points will be allocated for correct answers and completed tasks, with a maximum of 100 points available from these questions and tasks. There will be various prizes, including one for the car with the most points at the end of the hunt.

Entry is $10 per car. HOWEVER as this event is to raise money for such a good cause, BRIBERY IS ENCOURAGED. 100 points will be available to teams by answering questions and completing tasks, but extra points can be purchased, with all moneys raised being donated to the hospitals.

The scavenger hunt will wind up at Humpty Doo Village Green where the Family Fun Day will take place from 2pm till about 8pm. There will be a sausage sizzle & drinks available for purchase, again with all proceeds donated to Darwin & Alice Springs Children's Hospitals.

This is a great chance for everyone to get out and have some fun in their cars, and to bring family, friends & kids along. Not only that, you'll be doing something to help the community, and helping to promote a responsible car culture in the Darwin area.

If any of you have any queries, or simply wish to confirm your participation, please email me at [email protected], or simply post a reply below. We would like to get some idea of numbers before the event so that everything can be arranged appropriately.

Members dont see this ad

BTW, I want to see ALL RollaClub members in attendance. We need to start getting out there and being visible as a club, and what better way to do it than this? We have some fun and we display a good community attitude.

And yes, Stephen, I know you've already said on Boost that you're up for it.

I WILL COME :locked:

But yeah I agree will be good to get out there as a club, also raises money for a good cause.

Sorry for hijacking.

On another note, on boost another cruise is listed for Kokoda Industries, they help give people with intellectual disabilities employment opportunities. Would also be a good idea

P.S Need sticker

Edited by Pure-SX

Uh, the Scavenger Hunt is in about three weeks. It's the last weekend in September.

Yep, Stephen, I'll give you a sticker by then - I'll hopefully remember them this Sunday. Or remind me when you're around at my house.

As for the Kokoda Industries thing, I'd be happy to support any organisation that supports RollaClub members. Do they cover all of your intellectual disabilities, Stephen? Seriously though, when's it on and what do we have to do?

Uh, the Scavenger Hunt is in about three weeks. It's the last weekend in September.

Yep, Stephen, I'll give you a sticker by then - I'll hopefully remember them this Sunday. Or remind me when you're around at my house.

As for the Kokoda Industries thing, I'd be happy to support any organisation that supports RollaClub members. Do they cover all of your intellectual disabilities, Stephen? Seriously though, when's it on and what do we have to do?

Hardy har har smart ass, there is a link on boost, brett gts4 is organising it.

I would believe it would be beneficial to all have stickers ya.

Link for the kokoda industries cruise

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=233732

Sounds like it will be big, they have organised for "The Heat" to be on show etc.