Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 With 2t-b / 4a-g ?

Featured Replies

I'm planning to buy a 2T-B and a T50 gearbox for my ke70

I also have a 4A-GE in my garage I'm not using, but I don't have the engine mounts and I don't want

to use EFI.. ( to much work to change ) Does the 2T-B exhaust manifold mount on my 4A-GE without

much work? and can I use the carburettors/ inlet manifold from the 2T-B on my 4A-GE? and the

engine mounts, hard to make? can I use the 4k engine mounts if I modified them some? someone

have any ideas what I should do? ;)

 

PS: does anyone wanna sell their mikuni - solex carburettors with 4A inlet manifold? and some engine mounts? ;)

Edited by David

Easiest way to fit a 4A-GE into a KE70 is to find an AE71 cross member. Its all bolt in from there.

 

Intake and exhaust from 2T-B are not interchangeable with the 4A-G. The only carbys I see for 4A-Gs are Dual Side draft DOCE webers...and they cost upwards of $500

  • Author

hmm, so I can not make my 4k / 2T-B engine mounts fit to the 4A-GE at all? it's hard to find 4A engine mounts here in norway.. anyone have a spare you want to sell? ;)

and manifolds to the 2T can't be fitted to the 4A at all either? ;) can I use the exhaust manifold from a ae92/ae82 with 4A-GE? these are the only one that have 4A-GE engines at the wreckers here in norway, and even they are difficult to find.. ;)

Nah can't use the AE82/92 because theyre FWD and will be sending the pipes under the engine. Intake manifolds I'm sure wont fit, exhaust are the only ones youd have a chance with but I think your chances are slim.

 

Engine mounts I don't know about...you would just have to try but I don't like your chances....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.