My Ke20 4age Project

KE04AG

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks Mark! I took my car to the trimmers on the weekend. I planned on getting the exhaust done before it went but the trimmer had a spot in his shop for me. Otherwise it wouldn't have gone until later in the year. The colour I have chosen for the trim is going to be a matter of opinion! Will post pics soon.

Bought my stereo yesterday. All Jvc gear. 4 inch 150watts for the front, 300 watt 6x9's for the rear, and an amp. Nothing too flash just wanted something half decent to listen to while cruising. Cleaned the cabin so the trimmer can start. He should have the roof lining done tommorrow. Ran the speaker wires, cleaned up the under dash area. Spent some time cleaning the quarter windows and a few other trims.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah guys the brake lines run out of the master cylinder then into the firewall, through the inside of the firewall and pop out at bottom of the inner guards. Not sure about defects, but engineer i spoke to a few years ago said it will be okay.