Marques In The Park 2007 & Corolla Display

Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say, but i'll only be bringing my car, so just one entry for me. The 35 is just too messy, and i can't be bothered paying for a permit!

And my bro's 55 is still in bits.

Thinking i mite miss the cruise, and head straight to John Knight Park bout 9ish.

See youz there!

Many thanks to the members that showed up with there cars today.

Sorry I did not spend much time at the club display area, was busy doing the social thing with other clubs letting them know that we are here and catching up with people I have not seen for a while.

Was a big turn out with heaps of very nice cars on display and thatnk you to the CCG for having us attached to there display. I think this made a mark as when I spoke to people and told them where we were it made it easy, just had to say over in the toyota section. Also great to see most of the toyota clubs out and in the same area as well just a shame we did not get more of our own club cars out there.

All in all it was not a bad day and I will post pics in the Marques Pics post later as will sammo.