Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marques In The Park 2007 & Corolla Display

Featured Replies

The Wagon isn't a work in progress though...I mean it's not even registered...plus it is FULL of stuff that I have nowhere else to put at this point. I'll drive one of Sam's cars if he wants? But the wagon can wait for the next event.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 49.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dump all the stuff inside the house (it's only for 1 day) and get a day permit

  • Author

getting a permit on the AE102 today so it will be there, shame it is not finished but.

Sorry to say, but i'll only be bringing my car, so just one entry for me. The 35 is just too messy, and i can't be bothered paying for a permit!

 

And my bro's 55 is still in bits.

 

Thinking i mite miss the cruise, and head straight to John Knight Park bout 9ish.

 

See youz there!

  • Author

No problems dude.

 

OK ALL, if you are not doing the cruise we will meet at John Night Park at 9am to set up and wait for the others to arrive.

 

If you can not find us I can be contacted on 0409 461 496

  • Author

Many thanks to the members that showed up with there cars today.

 

Sorry I did not spend much time at the club display area, was busy doing the social thing with other clubs letting them know that we are here and catching up with people I have not seen for a while.

 

Was a big turn out with heaps of very nice cars on display and thatnk you to the CCG for having us attached to there display. I think this made a mark as when I spoke to people and told them where we were it made it easy, just had to say over in the toyota section. Also great to see most of the toyota clubs out and in the same area as well just a shame we did not get more of our own club cars out there.

 

All in all it was not a bad day and I will post pics in the Marques Pics post later as will sammo.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.