October 11, 200718 yr comment_202726 its on the FAQ from memory, Why you haven't already looked there still confuses me.. Report
October 11, 200718 yr comment_202739 i have the wiring diagram in PDF, what's your email address? Report
October 11, 200718 yr comment_202762 There was one but it didn't make the transition from the old server and I don't have any access to it anymore. Shoot me a copy too Chris and I'll stick it back up on the server - irokin @ rollaclub.com If anyone else has a copy of the 7K manual or KE70 electrical system PDFs I'll put it back up too (or any other corolla PDF manuals). Theyre pretty big so don't email them to me without contacting me first. Report
October 12, 200718 yr Author comment_202869 hey, thanks for the reply, please send to [email protected] Report
September 21, 201412 yr comment_688567 Wanted 7K-E ecu wiring diagram,can anyone help? My email: [email protected] Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now