Ke70 Pano

-MARK-

Hey guys. First to introduce my small history with ke70's & why i love them. A few years ago a had a granny spec ke70, bog stock, immaculate inside, out & mechanically, & planned keeping it that way. Then, one morning, i don't know what happened, i clicked (got bored i guess). Cut the springs & painted it sunkist orange. Mind you, it was my first full spray job on a car, so was pretty average. Had lots of fun drifting & cruising, but had to let it go eventually, & have regretted not only selling it, but f@$king it up with dodgy shit :) . Anyway, years past & my love have grown for KE's. Ecspecially the 70's. Was after a new car recently, something new, with air & steer & all the mod cons (boring) when i saw my new baby, traded at work. 175,000km. No rust to be seen anywhere. Nice little old school mags. And the most unique looking KE pano i have ever seen. I have never seen them with full windows, or the 'custom sport' stickers runnning down the side of the car. Hw could i resist for $1000! First thing i did, was put in a Head unit & speakers for tunes. Next plan is a 5speed box. All my mates love it and I get plenty of stare & laughs in it (good ones i hope. It is kinda funny lookin in an old school way) when I'm driving it, which i love. Its an everyday driver, One which i can see myself keeping for years :dance: . I don't wanna f@$k this one up like i did my first KE. Just wanted to know what everyone thinks?

post-4280-1194149601_thumb.jpg

post-4280-1194149662_thumb.jpg

post-4280-1194149683_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad