My First Rolla

thunderbox

Hey Guys,

Finally got my hands on a Corolla, so stoked about it. Well stoked about everything except the colour :(

From memory i think it as an 1995 AE112R. Not 100% sure on that though. I'm looking forward to modding it a little bit, I'm not going to do that much to it though, I'm saving up to modify a 1st Gen Celica, or a old school corolla, I'm still trying to decide. lol.

The only thing that i am going to do to the car for now is replace the speakers, and add a sub in the boot. but that is only when i get the money.

Anyways here are the pics :D

post-3871-1197097627_thumb.jpg

post-3871-1197097636_thumb.jpg

post-3871-1197097647_thumb.jpg

post-3871-1197097656_thumb.jpg

post-3871-1197097663_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Cool, I like the yellow plates. :( I almost bought one of these when I was 18.

So whats wrong with the colour?? Any plans on wheels??

So do you have an old school Corolla or/& Celica or are you just saving up for one??

Lastly, Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Edited by JiP_01

I'm not sure about wheels yet. i will replace them eventually but not until i can find ones that i really like. stereo is the main thing at the moment.

i don't have an oldschool celica or rolla at the moment but withing the next few years i want to get one and restore it.

and its silver/blue. lol. i thin it would look better being a darker colour (black :() but yea. its a rolla, so colour dosent really matter.

Black is nice but remember, the darker the colour, the hotter it is in summer and the dirtier it gets.

silver is nearly as bad as black. TRUST me. id die if i didnt have air con. lol. at work i park in the sun on 30-40 degree days and get in my car. can't even touch the wheel or gear knob. it makes it difficult to drive :(

can you change the taillights on these. I'm sure you can, but if i did i would have to change the middle to something else otherwise it wont look right. has anyone had experience with this in the past?

I have this model corolla and i there isn't much that is still stock on mine.

With the tail, i think i saw a poster in auto one or autobahn that had them listed that you can order

I bought a set off Ebay that were imported from America. They came with the center panel but i didn't like it so i grabbed a stock panel and filled and painted it to match the car.

post-4836-1197347394_thumb.jpg

All cars get like that, silver is a light colour it wouldn't be anything like black....The problem with black is that it makes small cars look even smaller, and it is impossible to keep clean. Black sucks :D

silver is nearly as bad as black. TRUST me. id die if i didnt have air con. lol. at work i park in the sun on 30-40 degree days and get in my car. can't even touch the wheel or gear knob. it makes it difficult to drive :P