December 13, 200718 yr comment_214809 so not like your driving, no flogging going on there, although dead may be apropriate, couple of times i thought we better check your pulse make sure guy behind the wheel was functioning Oh no you didn't!! Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_214861 so not like your driving, no flogging going on there, although dead may be apropriate, couple of times i thought we better check your pulse make sure guy behind the wheel was functioning True, I like my nice slow Sunday drive around the track, waving to all the jolly fellows on the side of the track who were there to watch a man named Thomo who kept claiming he'd put it into the wall but never went hard enough to go close... OK, so you did go close that once - but you chickened out. :lolcry: Yes, OK Thomo, I admit it. You have supa mad skillz on the track bro, and I'm just looking for somewhere to park the car so I can go bowling. :lolcry: It's a shame you got beaten by a 1300cc FWD though, otherwise you would have got a 1st place trophy like Mickey & me. :) Edited December 13, 200718 yr by Toddski Report
December 14, 200718 yr comment_215077 Haha, more value for money if you take it slower :lolcry: Anyone going to the BBQ? I have to work Report
December 14, 200718 yr Author comment_215096 tods out of town and I'm going to the farm with the kids, so looks like we're all out Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now