Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hill Climb Sunday

Featured Replies

no one else has started the topic yet, so i will

 

had fun, kicked ass and didnt break anything, new pb of 53.01

 

todd was looking for a rusty spoon to cut my heart out with after that :P

 

2months till next meet, lots of r&d time !

no one else has started the topic yet, so i will

 

Ahem... linky... :D

 

todd was looking for a rusty spoon to cut my heart out with after that :yes:

 

No, I wanted to kick your arse as you were fluffing about and didn't get into the 52s ya goober.

 

Had a lot of fun, really threw the Twinky around and had a ball. I could make excuses why Thomo is quicker but he's quicker. Don't quite think I'm going to catch up but there is some work all planned out. When we're not on the track we tend to bench race - which often takes the form of Thomo working out extravagant ways to spend my money. :yes:

 

Mick & James showed once again how impressive the newer Rollas are - I'm really tempted to get a Sportivo... Hmm 2zz goodness.

 

Think Mick is getting a little worried about Thomos times too. :yes:

 

I'm going to have to find a way to wipe that smug smile of Thomo's face though... :P

Edited by Toddski

Yeah I was pretty worried about Thomo's times too until he SMASHED me! Haha.

 

For those of you who couldn't make it... Clicketty click:

Luckilly I stopped filming after the time was announced so managed to avoid all the swearing from certain spectators that followed :D

 

I improved my PB down to 53.20 but, like Todd, I'm dreaming 2ZZ dreams.

 

Really good day for the Corollas!

:P

 

I'll be uploading a few pics next, just wanted to get the video done first.

Three generations

 

f_DSC00121m_fcb3f1b.jpg

 

f_DSC00123m_ecf593e.jpg

 

 

White Corolla pride

 

f_DSC00122m_08070b2.jpg

 

 

1.8 litres of tyre-flexing, ball-busting... fuel economy

 

f_DSC00119m_f6d7024.jpg

 

 

Beware the innocent twinky

 

f_DSC00120m_8bd8a86.jpg

 

 

ZZE asses

 

f_DSC00134m_71e3ea8.jpg

  • Author

and the oldest one ( driver included yes) is fastest!! (not counting the blue rolla, its the wrong colour, and faster than me)

and the oldest one ( driver included yes) is fastest!! (not counting the blue rolla, its the wrong colour, and faster than me)

 

haha i only don't count cos I beat you, but your getting mighty close now I am quite worried.

 

stolen from toymods for those who didnt see them

 

D29.jpg

D24.jpg

D20.jpg

 

and the best of all, my embarrassing 1st run on (now occurs to me to be VERY) cold tyres

 

D27.jpg

:P Thanks James, I just about wet myself...

Edited by Toddski

But Todd doesn't forget to pull the handbrake, he forgets to take it off

But Todd doesn't forget to pull the handbrake, he forgets to take it off

 

Yawn - old joke, please find new one. :lolcry:

  • Author

but you can't beat a classic !!

But you can flog it to death... :lolcry:

  • Author

so not like your driving, no flogging going on there, although dead may be apropriate, couple of times i thought we better check your pulse make sure guy behind the wheel was functioning

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.