Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Bought An Ae86

Featured Replies

wow what a steal $200 usd in australia they charge like $2000 and thats a cheap one

 

good find

  • Author

Yup; this one's for sale. It really is a nice driver, but I really don't like AE86s. Besides; I just found a '75 colt wagon with the 2.6 cheap.

the miss turned out to be the intake manifold. #4 runner was completely broken off about 1" from the head. amazing it even ran at all!

Mikey, mikey, mikey.... Long time I don't from you.... Had to come here to see whats up! :o

wow what a steal $200 usd in australia they charge like $2000 and thats a cheap one

 

good find

 

Like to know where you can get one that cheap..

 

I paid AU$1900 before the takumi boom..

 

You start at like AU$4000 here now..

coupes aren't "rare" as such these days, Quite a few have been privately imported lately. They are rare due to the fact that we only got the hatch....

 

I recon you could get at least AU$4000 here as it sits, lol..

for someodd reason I can't post on the ostc board........

 

Can you be a little more specific? I can fix it if I know what problem to look for....

 

I'll be calling you this weekend... :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.