Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Well slowly, but surely bits and bobs are being sorted when the KE30 isn't hogging attention |blink|

Went to the rally workshop tonight and picked up a Velo 5 point racing seat in new condition for around $300, just need custom mounting for it now. Nice and snug, and I'm around 6'3 and a skinny bastard.

Fisher got excited by my T18 shorter shifter stick and decided to apprently "borrow" it for this car. Its only temporary as were looking into better solutions for a shorter shift.

Exhaust was cut half way, just after a mounting point, ready for a 45 to 90 degree angle pipe to be welded so it sticks out the side of the car. Boy does it sound nice now with only one resinator, I felt like a boy in a candy shop ;) Heres a little incert to what it sounds like now if your keen to download it (300KB) :hmm:

AE71 Exhaust Note

Also worked on removing the rest of the emissons control pipes and crap.

We also bought a 320mm Momo, but the ol' man reckons it won't work to well . . . bummer.

And we might not be using the Eaton after all . . . yet again the ol' man reckons were better off for ease of mounting with the use of a SC12 or SC14 . . . he might be right, but us being young still think bigger is always better :)

Sorry in advance if theirs any crappy spelling . . .

Peace out . . . Fusion